Tuesday, December 2, 2008

0014.

My Thanksgiving weekend was awesome. Started off going out to Eagle Rock to spend thanksgiving dinner with my Mothers' side of the family. Had gross thanksgiving food. Gross meaning good but gross because I shouldn't be eating such food. Finished the night off playing rock band with my Family'.







Friday, I was out the whole day shopping. Their was nothing in particular that I wanted but some DVD's. I bought Entourage, The Office, and a few movies.



Finished the weekend watching Twilight and WOW was it amazing. I know i was clearly hating on it. The ordinary story line just didn't catch my eye. Plus the fact that all these teenage girls were obsessed did not help me at all in my interest. I thought it was just a bunch of good looking kids playing a vampire movie. And thats exactly what it was! Anyways, my weekend was fulfilled and can't wait for Christmas to come around the corner. Christmas... Hands down, is the best holiday of the year. I think I am going to Las Vegas with my family for New Years. I haven't spent a vacation with my family in years so I am pretty excited about this one.

Thanks for reading,
Xtian

1 comment:

Joleena said...

gay.





thats what you would say. hater. hahah. dont judge a book by its cover next time ok!

love that youre reading it. haha.