Tuesday, February 17, 2009

0027.

Three boys then a baby girl.
You push yourself so much for us.
I know the eldest gave you a really hard time.
Actually, all of us took part.



Going out of your way to help me, help her, help us.
Driving to DTLA 7AM and coming home at 8PM.
Sometimes not even able to come home so You stay at the loft.
You tried selling the house back in '92 to move out here while we were still kids.
Finally, made the move in '04.
We complained so much about not wanting to live out here.
But all along it was for our benefit.
So we would grow up in a more safe environment and a friendlier neighborhood.
Although it was a little late for us,
we got the message and we all appreciate You.

It hurts me to see your eyes fill up
and I never want to see your hands full again.




... And when I'm finished, I will lift the bags from under your eyes.

I love You.

Xtian.