Monday, April 6, 2009

0030.

I feel pretty good about myself and what has been going on lately.
But for the next month, it's going to be a lot more productiveness.
Let me start off by saying... that i am debt free! Man, that was a huge burden off my shoulder.
This month consist of..
gym, basketball, no alcohol, studying, clinicals, work, gym, water, visiting my grandpa, dieting, beach, gym, and family. My older brother Jeff has been swinging by the pad a lot lately. It puts a smile on my face when i get to spend time with my family. When i was younger, i wasn't too close to my siblings. We never really hung out with eachother; we all had our own lives. I guess since we're much older now, we're setting aside to what we care about more. Which is awesome! I feel like I'm running out of time. I miss the days where I was able to sleep eight hours. Now I'd be lucky enough to even get six.


This is a photo of my family(including crazy Toni and Reimar) on Christmas day.


ps. Why is this song so good! Its been on repeat for a while now. I think its because I like the concept of the song.

No comments: